A CFD (Contract for Difference) is a legal or written agreement between two parties to share their opening and closing price of a contract. It offers you a flexible market to trade on the price movement of countless global financial products. You can easily use CFDs to trade on the financial market, whether the prices are rising or falling. Price directions indicate when to go long (buy) a CFD market for profit or go short (sell) for profit from falling prices. It creates a tremendous opportunity because CFDs allow you to maximize your FOREX market exposure for investment fraction. By trading CFDs with ALT Markets, you can tap into the expertise of one of the world’s leading providers. Here, we offer access to more than 10,000 financial instruments globally, so whatever your trading needs or objectives may be, you will have access to the instruments you want to trade, including the exact information about thousands of prices on equities in Asian, US, European and UK markets.
Gain exposure to an array of Equity Market Indices with Index CFDs. These CFDs track the price changes of leading equity markets (of global exchanges). It involves buying or selling foreign indices with a particular end goal to benefit from progressions in their costs. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is comprised of the shares of 30 major companies in the United States.
ALT Markets offers the most competitive and reliable spreads on index CFDs in the FOREX market. During these financial conditions, competitive index CFD spreads are very important to any trader because the tighter the quoted spread, the less the market has to move in your favor before your trade becomes profitable. You can also compare our competitive spreads at any time via our live spread charts on our platform.
Why Trade Global Indices with ALT Markets?
- No Re-Quotes: ALT Markets has no re-quotes on any index products, giving you quick, efficient trade execution without expensive re-quotes.
• Competitive Pricing: Competitive spreads enable you to gain exposure to global markets.
• No Commission: Trade commission free on all index products at ALT Markets, unlike other similar service providers.
• Generous Leverage: Generous leverage on all products that are clearly detailed on the ALT Markets station.
• Hedging Capability: You can go long or short in a single index trade.